If your Chrome browser is running slow and you need a quick fix, then clearing your cache, or temporary stored internet data, from your browser will ensure that it is functioning efficiently. Why?
An overloaded cache will usually slow down your browsing speed therefore, clearing your chrome cache is a quick and easy simple process. How to do it?
1. Open the Chrome browser on your computer.
2. Click the three vertical dots in the top-right-hand-corner.
3. Place your mouse pointer on the More tools option in the dropdown menu so as to reveal more options.
4. Click Clear browsing data in the menu that appears on the left.
5. Tick the checkbox for Cookies and other site date and Cached images and files in the pop-up – if not already checked.
6. Click Clear data and that’s it.
Take advantage and access this free guide that gives you the foundation you need to build your email list, connect with your audience, and grow your business. Access your free guide HERE
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for tutorials and Facebook
Leave a comment if you have alternative suggestions or recommendations.